Ricoh Troubleshooting Support – Ricoh is a famous brand of computer printers that makes commercial products which are available across the world. The printers are very powerful tool for business owners as well as students. Printers are used to do the various essential project works or tasks. If you enjoy the Ricoh printers at your home or office you might have experience the performance errors. It becomes essential to understand what to do if the printer stops working. Therefore we are here with the Ricoh Troubleshooting Support which will help you to fix all kinds of printer related issues and ensure smooth functioning of the printer.
Tech Support Expert is the third party comany who make sure to provide the best customer support services. By availing our Ricoh printer troubleshooting you can save a considerable amount of money and time. In case you have the basic troubleshooting skills, then you can make the best use of the printer for official and school work. Otherwise you can connect with our team of experts and they will provide you the best RicohTroubleshooting Support.
Our technical team will give you the solutions for any queries that are related to the Ricoh printers. We are providing assistance for almost all the printer issues. You can contact us via toll-free number 800-742-9005 or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Steps to Troubleshoot Ricoh Printers
If you are facing trouble while printing on Ricoh printer then don’t take it to a electronic repair facility. As such there are various troubleshooting steps you can follow on your own. Here we are providing you the simple and easy steps to troubleshoot the Ricoh printers:
Step 1: First of all see if your Ricoh printer has its indiacator lights flashing in a specific pattern. After that consult your manual to see in case there is corresponding error code. You must follow the instructions in the manual for how to fix the problem, or continue with more troubleshooting if it is not displaying the paticular error code.
Step 2: Ensure that the power cord is plugged into the wall outlet and the USB cable is connected to the computer. Open the top of the printer and do a fast visual inspection to check if there is a piece of paper stuck in the paper feed.
Step 3: Now restart your computer and try to print off something. If the computer has stopped identifying your printer or the print queue is not responding due to software error.
Step 4: Move on to the computer’s control panel and click on the “Printers and Faxes” option. Then click on “Add a Printer button in case your Ricohprinter is not in the list. Next follow the on-sceen instructions so that your computer will perfrom the test to try to detect the printer.
Step 5: Next try to uninstall and re-install the Ricoh software that came alongs with your printer and then move to your Web browser to their official Web page and download the most updated version of the software driver.
Step 6: Now open the Ricoh printer software and choose the “Properties tab. Click on the to “Test Alighnment” depending on which version of the software you are using. Wait until the printer finishes the alignment and after that print a test page. Check whether the test page is printed properly and then contact Ricoh for repair options if it is still not working properly.
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Paper Jam Errors
Most of the times the user cannont print the document because the paper get jammed in the printer. But with the help of following steps you can eridicate the paper
- In case the paper is clogged in the printer tray, pull it out slowly.
- While taking the automaic duplex printing if the paper jam issue occurs then try to detach the read cover and pull it out.
- Remove or lift transport until the cover and take out the paper.
- In case the paper get blocked in ADF, first of all turn off the device and raise the paper lever in order to remove the paper from machine to fix the Ricoh printer issue.
- Now print the test page to see whether the issue is resolved or not.
Printer Won’t Print Black ” Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve this Error
- Firstly check whether the print cartridge is damaged. If it is then replace it.
- Then turn off the printer and detach the power cable.
- Now take out the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge and try to print the documents.
- After that print nozzles and check pattern.
- Check the printouts, In case there are not similar the clean the printer cartridges.
- For cleaning, select the menu and find ‘Setup’.
- Then click on Select Maintainence and select the cleaning.
- Repeat the process if required.
If you get stuck in between any of the printer error then feel free to call us at our toll-free number 800-742-9005.