Ricoh Printer Printing Black Pages- An issue in printer makes a frustrating working experience. In the printer segments, Ricoh has made a remarkable position in the market. Highly built and good features are the main highlights for the Ricoh printers. Out there in the world, there are about a billion of Ricoh printers users available. Some users encounter with same issue Ricoh Printer Printing Black Pages. To help them all we have update this article. By this blog, you can easily solve your black page issue. It is important for all Ricoh printer users that perform every step carefully.
To fix any kind of technical glitch in your device or gadget always take an expert advice. In terms for experienced tech geeks, Our company, tech support expert has made a great image in the tech world. As many printer users report for same issue Ricoh Printer Printing Black Pages. To help them all we have shared easy methods and steps to fix it up.
To avail our technical assistance from our representitative dial our toll-free number 800-742-9005. Our lines are open 24*7 throughout the year. For more details you can mail us also, write to us at email@example.com
Possible Causes for Ricoh Printer Printing Black Pages Issue
In our testing we found many reasons for black page error. Following are some of them:-
- Defective toner cartridge
- High voltage power supply circuit is defective
- DC controller PCA is defective. If the DC Controller turns on the laser beam continuously, the entire surface of the Photosensitive drum is disabled and resulting a completely black page.
- No developing bias
- No transfer roller voltage
- No toner is available for print
- Multiple feeds
- Contaminated or deformed transfer roller
- Dirty scanner mirrors
- Software configuration
- Network configuration
Methods to Fix Ricoh Printer Printing Black Pages Error
In this section, we will discuss various methods to fix it up. We ensure you by any of the following method your black page issue will solved. Here is the troubleshooting steps:-
Step:1 Confirm the Actual Issue
- Firslty, Print a Printer Settings page by pressing the GO button 3 times within 2-3 seconds.
- Secondly, Make sure that the printed pages is all black and there is no text or image
- If the page is black, then continue to the next section.
Step: 2 Printer Drum Removing and Cleaning
- Turn off the power switch of the printer
- Now, open the front cover by pressing the cover release button.
- Elevate the drum unit slightly and pull it out.
- Afterward, Place the drum unit on a clean cloth to avoid spilling and dispersal the toner.
- Ensure that the drum and toner labels and the Ricoh logo are lying face up.
- While drum assembling, gently clean the primary wire inside the drum unit.
- Softly slide the blue tab on the top of the drum unit from left to right for 5 to 10 times.
- After cleaning the wire, come back the blue tab to the home place.
- Carefully sway the drum and toner cartridge from side to side to divide the toner evenly inside the cartridge
Step: 3 Interior Printer Cleaning Process
- Clean or gently wipe away any dust if you see
- Reset the drum unit into the Ricoh Printer and close the front cover.
- Turn ON the power switch
Step:4 Test Your Printer By Printing a Sample
- Now, if have followed all the above steps then you are good to go to use your printer.
- To check it Print the Print Settings page by pressing the Go button 3 times within few seconds.
- If it prints perfectly, then your printer issue has been resolved.
These are the easy way out to fix your Ricoh Printer Printing Black Pages issue. In case while performing if you face any sort of difficulty then do not hesitate and connect to us via calling.
Tech Support Expert – A Professional and Certified Tech Service Provider
When a user work on tech devices occurance of issue is quite common. Sometimes if user do not get the solution to fix it up then the customer eventually stop using that particular product. In that situation, technical support plays a very important role.
Our company Tech Support Expert is a certified third party technical service provider firm. Our aim is to aims to solve all type of technical glitches such as installation issues, login errors and other technical difficulties that users faces while working on their devices.
How to Reach Us?
To make work working experience better with your systems. We provide our valuable support services. To get in touch with our customer care representiative dial our number 800-742-9005. This is our toll-free number and our lines are open 24*7 throughout the year. With no call waiting we will answer your call and by our effective services we will help you to fix your device issue. In case if you busy and could’t call us then you can mail us also, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org