How to Connect Ricoh Printer to Mobile? – Nowadays, technology has become very advance. In the tech world printers are the most useful gadget. All kind of document work totally depends on printers. In the printer segment Ricoh has made a commendable position. Advance features, high configuration is what Ricoh printers made of. Many printer users asked How to Connect Ricoh Printer to Mobile? To help them we came with easy solutions to make it work for you. For the proper use follow all the following steps and solutions as it is.
Our company tech support expert provide technical assistance to fix your all sorts of issues with your gadget. We are tech geeks and mainly involve in tech services. We receive a number of queries from tech users. Many new Ricoh printer users printer asked How to Connect Ricoh Printer to Mobile? To help them we will share easy solutions.
To get in touch with representitative dial our toll-free number 800-742-9005. Our lines are open 24*7 throughout the year. For more details you can mail us also, write to us at email@example.com
Methods to Connect Ricoh Printer to Mobile
Taking a Print from your mobile device is not that difficult– if you possess an Apple phone , it’s a pre-installed feature which you can access by clicking on the share button in document, based on which app you’re using. Most of the Android phones are having built in printing option, but if the device doesn’t show you any option to connect, then you must download the Google Cloud Print app from app store.
If you’re looking for printing through mobile on portable printers, there are some options which are as follows. These portable printers, which could be bit costly, can be good options for business travelers who need to have an urgent print while their travel. These printers can simply connect without any trouble to your Apple or Android device for quick and effective printing.
Easy Guide on How to Connect Ricoh Printer to Mobile?
Following are the steps to follow to get the prints through mobile print, connecting a printer and selecting a printing app for Android, IOS and Windows.
For Android Users
Google Cloud Print option is built in for most Android devices, but it can be downloaded as well.
- If the Google Cloud Print app is downloaded manually to you mobile device, then you’ll have to identify or add a compatible printer with the mobile device which is on the same shared Wi-Fi network. Now tap on Open Settings and find printing option to add a printer.
- After the printer is added, open the downloaded app to be used for printing and click on options to select print menu and tap to command the print.
For IOS Users
Apple’s built-in AirPrint characteristic makes it easy to print directly from iPhone or iPad without downloading additional programs to your mobile device.
- You can use AirPrint with Ricoh printer compatible with Apple’s technology. Check this list to ensure that your Ricoh printer is AirPrint-enabled.
- Ensure that your phone and your printer are on the same Wi-Fi network.
- Next, open the app you want to print from and find the print option. Tap Print or the printer icon and Choose an AirPrint-Enabled Printer.
- You should be able to easily identify and choose the printer of your choice (or add a new printer), indicate your printing needs (number of copies, etc.), and send your job to the Ricoh printer.
These are the steps by that you can easily print from your phone. In case if you face any issue in mid of the step then do not hesitate and connect to us via toll-free number. Our representiative will wait for your calls.
Tech Support Expert – A Tech Geeks For All Gadgets
Our company Tech Support Expert is a highly professional company. We are certified firm and mainly involved in tech assistance. We provide tech solutions for all sort of devices. We are third party service provider. We have a team of highly experienced staff that provide tech guide to fix your issues. Our executives has passed all tech trainings so that they can provide you right guidance. You can avail us anytime.
How To Reach Us?
To get in touch with us you can dial our number 800-742-9005. This is our toll-free number and our lines are open 24*7 throughout the year. With no call-waiting we will answer your call and help you out with easy solution. Without putting your call on long hold we will answer you. For more details you can mail us also, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org