Ricoh Printer won’t print Word Documents – The printer is a technical device and it is quite obvious to have issues in it. If your printer is showing an unknown error then it is best to take the assistance from technical experts. To avail the tech support you don’t need to go to any local store. As such Tech Support Expert is here to provide you with the best customer support services. We are available 24/7 for our reliable customers. Most of the customers have asked us about the solution on Ricoh Printer won’t print Word Documents and therefore we are providing the easy step-by-step guide on it.
Generally while printing a document, Ricoh printer owners face the issue of not printing. This may be due to an outdated version of drivers, incorrect installation of printer or paper stuck in the printer. Well, the solution to this problem is easy and simple. You just need to follow the same steps and instructions provided by our expert team. Connect with us and resolve Ricoh Printer won’t print Word Documents issue. Our certified and skilled technical professionals will provide the best assistance.
For any further details regarding our company and its Ricoh printer services give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005. You can even drop us a mail at email@example.com.
Resolve Ricoh Printer won’t print Word Documents Issue
Ricoh is a famous printer brand that provides quality printing and scanning. Numerous people are using it across the globe. And we helping those hundreds and thousands of Ricoh users. If you have come across with Ricoh printer not printing word document issue then follow the step-by-step guide provided by Tech Support Expert:
Step 1 – Try to Print other Documents
In case your printer is not printing word documents then there may be some problem with a specific document that you are trying to print. It might be due to sole damage or corruption to that specific document. Follow some basic steps to print other Microsoft document:
- Firstly close all currently opened word documents
- Then move the cursor to the File button in the menu bar and then click on New.
- Click on Blank document under the available templates and then click on Create.
- Type anything in the new document and click on again “File” button to choose the “Print” menu.
- Now off the Print menu and click the “Print” button to start the printing process.
So we will suggest you print other documents from the same printer. If your Ricoh printer doesn’t print any document then follow some troubleshooting steps.
Step 2 – Uninstall and Reinstall your Printer Again
Some printer issues can be solved by uninstalling and reinstalling it. We would recommend you to reinstall the printer driver, but first, we need to uninstall the printer. Follow the instructions listed below:
- First of all right click on the Start button and then select Control Panel.
- After that from the list of options available, click on Hardware and Sound.
- Now you have to click on Devices and Printers.
- Locate your Ricoh printer, right-click on it and from the sub-menu select “Remove device”.
- Click on Add a Printer. Now you will see a new pop up scanning for new devices. If your particular printer is powered on then Windows 10 will cognize it by scanning.
- Next perform a test page print to check if it is working or not.
Step 3 – Update Printer Drivers through Windows Update
There is an alternative way to fix the Ricoh Printer won’t print Word Documents issue. When you update your system to Windows 10 and work on the same old devices then it creates incompatibility issues. Therefore the drivers need to be updated using Windows update. Follow the steps to perform the procedure.
- First of all press Win+R key to display the Run search box. After that type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter to open up the Device Manager operating Windows.
- Then click on the “Printer” option to expand the list and find out your device.
- Now right-click on it to choose Update Driver from the context menu.
- Next select “Search automatically for updated driver software”.
Best Online Tech Assistance for Ricoh Printers
If your printer won’t print word documents then don’t worry as the steps and solutions mentioned above definitely would resolve the issue. We are just a call or click away from you. You can avail our tech support services by sitting at your place through Live Chat portal. What you have to do is, just send us a message explaining your printer problem and immediately experts will respond to you. For the complete guide on the Ricoh printer issue and its functions give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005.