How to Fix Ricoh Printer Error SC 899-00- Printers are now basic essential for every working person. Among all printers manufacturers Ricoh is the finest printer provider. About a billion of Ricoh printer users available and working on it. Many printer users encounter with similar issue and asked How to Fix Ricoh Printer Error SC 899-00. To help the users we have wrote this article. So follow the article as it is.
For any sort of technical issues always ask for professional advice. Well, for printers assistance our company, tech support expert is the one solution provider company. We provide all sort of assistance. As many Ricoh printer users report for same issue and asked How to Fix Ricoh Printer Error SC 899-00. To make it easy for our users we have share easy solutions.
To get in touch with our representitative dial our toll-free number 800-742-9005. Our lines are open 24*7 throughout the year. For more details you can mail us also, write to us at email@example.com
Steps to Fix Ricoh Printer Error Code SC899:-
Here we will discuss various ways to fix such issues. It is important that you follow all the given steps as it is. Following are the steps.
Step 1 Unplug the Ricoh Printer Network Cable
- First of all, the network cable of Ricoh printer should be unplugged.
- After that, Service mode should be entered. Go on Pressing the buttons in the following order , [Reset]. then , Next , After that , followed by [clear]. Keep the [clear] button pressed until the menu “SP” appears.
- Tap on the “System SP” button.
- Now Click on the new menu and expand the portion labeled as “SP-5XXX.”
- Next, scroll down to the pages till you get “5801 — Memory Clear”, One you get it, expand this section.
- Subsequently ,Click on submenu 8 labeled as “Printer Application” and then to clear the Ricoh printer’s memory ,the ‘Executive’ button at the right hand side of screen should be clicked.
- A dialog box will appear asking for the confirmation; then click on “Execute” button given on the pop up message to process the steps further.
- Now the printer set up will ask you to switch off and finish the process
- After that Ricoh printer can be restarted and you will find that the error message is removed from the setup.
- To check if this step has resolved the problem, start a new print job and check it working fine..
Step 2 Turn-Off your Ricoh Printer
- Switch of the Ricoh printer and unplug it form the main outlet.
- After that, Your Ricoh printer should be completely disconnected from the PC (CPU) and try reconnecting it after 5minutes.Also check for all the cables to connect properly now. Use a USB cable for a connection.
- After reconnecting the printer with PC, Switch on the power and restart your printer.
- Try re-plugging your Ricoh printer device and switch it on.
After following all these steps , you can check if the error is removed or not and try giving print command to check if the printer is working fine. If the problem still persists, there may be some other hardware or software issue and to get it resolved, you would need to contact Ricoh printer customer support service as they would be the best people to resolve such issues by taking remote support of your system or on call.
Step 3 Install New Version of Adobe Acrobat
Simultaneously there is other problem occurs with Ricoh printer when Ricoh printer shows problem while printing the PDF files from Apps like Google and Microsoft Windows while using the browsers like Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome with an Adobe Acrobat Add-on plug-in in browser. This problem may occur due to old version of the Adobe Acrobat or the files are corrupted in the set up.
Due to this while printing a PDF it shows ‘Error Code SC899’ of the printer. To solve this particular problem, you must uninstall all the old version of Adobe Acrobat and and reinstall it again in your system and the setup to install should be new and updated. After reinstalling you can check the working of printer by giving a print command of a PDF.
If still the Error Code SC899 appears, You can check for any update available or required for Adode and try updating.
Tech Support Expert – A Tech Geeks At Your Place
Our company tech support expert is a professional company and offer quality services to fix your issues. We are certified third party company and provide tech assistance to solve your technical glitches. We have a team of tech experts that provide professional assistance. You can avail our services at your place without leaving your comfort zone.
To get in touch with our executive dial our toll-free number 800-742-9005. With no call-waiting we will answer your call and help you to fix your issues. For more details you can mail us also write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org