How to Resolve Ricoh Printer not Printing Error? – Ricoh is the most famous printer brand that is widely used among the people who are working or studying. These printers are providing quality printing and scanning to the users. However, as a daily printer user, you might face an unknown error. Here we will discuss one of the most common error i.e, How to Resolve Ricoh Printer not Printing Error? When your Ricoh printer shows you a blinking light then it means that it is demonstrating not printing error.
Tech Support Expert is a reliable tech company who is working hard to provide reliable steps for all printer issues. The company has a team of experts who are certified and well-experienced in the field of technology. Our team members are providing 24/7 customer support services across the world. You can reach us to anytime and get the reasons and solutions for How to Resolve Ricoh Printer not Printing Error?
For any further assistance regarding Ricoh printer give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005 or you can also mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Resolve Ricoh Printer not Printing Error
- First of all, check that the power cord is securely plugged into the wall outlet and printer. Then turn on the power and check the status of your printing job.
- In case the online indicator does not say on, then to activate it press the online key.
- If the red light indicator stays or flashes red then there is an error with the machine. On the Ricoh printer’s dashboard check for an error message and take the necessary action to correct the issue.
- After that double-check the paper tray to make sure that paper is still there, in case it is empty load paper into the paper tray or onto the bypass tray.
- In case you are still having any problem with your printer then try to print a configuration page. If a configuration page is not able to print, then this is an indication of malware in your Ricoh Printer. For this contact your service representative.
- Now check that your interface cable is securely connected to the printer and computer or not. To get help with security look for a fastener. Further, ensure that you are using the correct interface cable depending on your computer. As such there are various interface cables that are compatible with the Ricoh system. Make sure that you are using the right one and the cable is not damaged. Check all port connection settings for accuracy.
- On the printer look for a blinking or lit “data in” indicator on the printer after sending your documents to print. In case the light is not lit or blinking, that means the data is not being sent to the computer. This also states there is an interference with your network connection.
- Now when using the wireless LAN look for obstructions that could be affecting the signal strength and try moving to a location where the signal is good. After that check the wireless LAN signal from the Maintenance menu on the control panel.
- Bluetooth signal can also be the reason behind the occurrence of this error. If it then follows the steps:
- Make sure the Bluetooth interface unit is installed accurately.
- Then check for obstructions between the computer, printer and other devices.
- Now change the location of the computer.
- Lastly, change the location of the printer.
- If your Ricoh printer is still showing the printing error then try the above listed 9 common pauses causes of printer issues. If you do not have a printer rep, try consulting with our team of experts for tips for your printing problem.
General Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Ricoh Not Printing Error
- Firstly review any error codes reported by the machine. The error codes displays in the Ricoh printer may occur due to a common problem. Like the code may indicate a paper jam or the requirement to replace a component of the machine. Check the error codes in your copier’s service manual.
- Then power cycle the copier by turning off the machine, wait for approximately one minute and then turn on the machine again. It is very similar to reboot your computer, this clears the copier’s memory and also resolves the problem. In case you cannot turn off the copier using the device’s power switch, remove the power cord and wait for a while before reconnecting your Ricoh copier to the power source.
- If you are experiencing problems with overall print quality due to dirt and debris then clean the copier. Clean the glass top with a soft microfiber cloth dampened. Make sure that while cleaning liquid does not pool on the copier, as such it can damage delicate electrical components.
- Last but not least replace the toner cartridge. If you have replaced the toner recently but still facing problems then remove the toner and crosscheck that you have removed all packaging before reinstalling it into your copier.
If you are having any doubt while performing the steps then Feel free to give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005.