Fix Belkin Router Not Connecting to Internet – Do you use Belkin Router to enjoy a smooth internet connection? Is your router not connecting to the internet? If yes, then probably you might be searching for the troubleshooting methods. If this is the case, then don’t worry! You have reached the right place. Who does not want uninterrupted internet connectivity? Probably everyone wants it. But, imagine a scenario where your router is unable to connect to the internet. Scarry right. There could be many reasons that might trigger this issue. But in this blog, we will teach you how to Fix Belkin Router Not Connecting to Internet.
Nothing in this world is more daunting, frustrating, and irritating than having a poor connection or no internet connection. Internet is then need of the arc and trust us seeing your router not connecting to the internet is the worst situation ever. It is one of the most common technical glitches that has been reported by many Belkin users across the globe. If your Belkin router is not working and it is unable to connect to the internet and you are looking to Fix Belkin Router Not Connecting to Internet, then through this blog, we will provide you with a few simple methods to solve this problem. But be sure to follow all the troubleshooting methods and steps in the exact same order as they are mentioned in this blog.
Did you have just encountered a technical glitch? Are you facing technical issues with your device and despite trying all the troubleshooting methods, the issues do not seem to get fixed? If you can relate to this situation, then come and let the best team of technical troubleshooting experts handle your concern. Contact Tech Support Expert – the best online platform from where you can get your technical issue fixed within minutes.
So, come and let us fix your issue. Dial 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reasons Why Belkin Router Not Connecting to Internet
Belkin Router is one of the powerful devices that let the user enjoy uninterrupted internet connectivity. But being an electronic device, it is prone to encounter technical defects and one such is the inability to connect to the internet. So, before we move toward the methods to Fix Belkin Router Not Connecting to the Internet, let us discuss the reasons behind this error:
- Miscommunication between the router and modem.
- Internet outage.
- Blocked bandwidth.
- Blockage from the router console.
- IP conflicts.
Fix Belkin Router Not Connecting to Internet
The route to fix the internet connectivity issue with the Belkin router is simple. All you have to do is follow a few easy-to-perform methods that will help you to accomplish this task. So, here are the methods to Fix Belkin Router Not Connecting to Internet:
Method 1: Reset IP Settings
This is the first method that will help you to get this issue fixed within minutes. All you have to do is follow the steps mentioned down below in the exact same manner as they are mentioned:
- Start the process by clicking on the Start button and navigating to the search box.
- No, in the search box, enter CMD and hit Enter.
- Once done, click right on the search result of CMD and choose the option Run as Administrator.
- Doing this will open the command prompt.
- Once done, type the command: netsh int ip reset C:\resetlog.txt”.
- Hit Enter and restart the system.
Methods: Reset Settings of the Router
The settings of the router play a key role in making a smooth internet connection with the router. Thus, the settings for the router need to be enabled and properly set up. In case, the settings of your router are not enabled, then, in that case, you might need to rest the settings of your router for Fix Belkin Router Not Connecting to Internet:
- First of all, navigate to the utility section.
- Once there, choose the option Restore Factory Default.
- Now, hit the option Restore Defaults.
- Click Ok to give confirmation.
- Up next, your router will perform an automatic restore process.
- Let the router reboot itself.
- Once done, restart the router and try to connect with the internet connection to find out if the issue has been fixed or not.
Method 3: Check Wireless Broadcast Settings
If you want to know how to Fix Belkin Router Not Connecting to Internet, then follow these steps:
- Maximize the Web Interface of Belkin Router.
- Navigate to the top of the Wireless section and from the left-hand side pane, hit the option Channel and SSID.
- Once done, locate the option Broadcast SSID and make sure this field is marked.
- In case, it is not marked, then mark it and click on the option Apply Changes.
So, these are the exact ways to Fix Belkin Router Not Connecting to Internet. Try out these methods and fix this issue from its roots. If you face any hassle while performing the methods mentioned above, then feel free to call us at 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at email@example.com to talk to our experts.