How to Fix Blue Screen on Mac – “Mac”, a famous name in the world of electronic gadgets. Its fast operations, reliable working and superb built quality have attracted lots of individuals to invest in it. Either you are a working professional or a college student, you will love Mac devices. But recently, we came across a weird issue with the Mac devices that are system struck on the Blue screen. Although it is an uncommon technical glitch knowing How to Fix Blue Screen on Mac issue will be beneficial. Through this blog, we will tell you some easy ways to tackle this problem and get your Mac back up running.
Imagine a situation where your device is working fine for days. But one day when you turned on your Mac it gets struck on Blue Screen. Weird right? There is nothing to panic about under such a situation. It is an uncommon technical malfunction that can be fixed by following simple steps. In this blog, we will cover quick methods on How to Fix Blue Screen on Mac, and we will also discuss the possible reasons behind such an issue.
No need to go elsewhere when you have Tech Support Expert. We are a highly renowned company that provides reliable, effective, and quick technical assistance to customers online. Our fast service, quick replies, skilled team, and superb resolution percentage make us the best technical assistance platform online.
Facing technical issues with your device? Wanted to get rid of it as quickly as possible? If yes, then give the opportunity to Tech Support Expert. Dial 800-742-9005 or write us an email at email@example.com. We will be pleased to assist you with the best resolution.
List of Common Reasons behind the Blue Screen on Mac Issue
The emergence of the Blue screen issue with the Mac has created a situation of panic among Mac users. Although this issue appears once in a blue moon, it still needs our attention. Different mac users encounter different versions of this glitch. Some may experience a half-blue screen, some may encounter full blue screes, others might encounter a screen with colored lines. But before we dig deep into How to fix Blue Screen on Mac issue, let us first discuss the reasons behind this issue:
- The issue with the peripheral plugged into the Mac device.
- Start-up issues.
- The issue with the programs.
- Incompatible startup files.
- Damaged items of software.
These are the major causes that can trigger the Blue Screen issue with Mac. Too many problems and only one solution “Tech Support Expert’. We have analyzed this issue and come with some methods that will help you to fix this issue in no time.
Methods to Fix Blue Screen on Mac
Blue Screen Issue on Mac is an uncommon issue that rarely happens. But this issue is enough to get the Mac users into a panic. If you can relate to this situation and wanted to know How to Fix Blue Screen on Mac issue, then you have reached the right place. Our team has invested their time and listed the complete literature that will help you to fix this issue without any external support.
Method 1: Powercycle Mac
Performing a basic Powercycle can fix so many internal issues associated with the device. This method is easy to perform and will also save lots of time. All you have to do is follow the below-given steps:
- Begin the process by unplugging all the wires connected to the Mac including the USB cables and the power cord.
- Remove the mouse or keyboard (if attached).
- Turn Off Mac.
- Let the device shut down.
- Wait for few seconds before proceeding further.
- Now switch on Mac.
- If the Mac turned on successfully, then your peripherals were the real culprit behind this problem.
Method 2: Boot Mac in Safe Mode
If after the Powercycle, your device still faces the same technical glitch, then the answer to your question How to Fix Blue Screen on Mac is by booting Mac in safe mode. Here’s how you can boot Mac in safe mode:
- Start the process by pressing the Shift and hold it until you see the Apple logo.
- Now let the device boot.
- Once done navigate to the Go option and click on Utilities.
- From here, search for Disk Utility and open it up by clicking on it.
- Choose your drive.
- Press on the First Aid option.
- Now it’s time to choose the Run option.
- Wait for few seconds and let the system do its magic.
- Press Repair Disk option (If prompted).
- Restart Mac.
Method 3: Reinstall the macOS
As the last resort, when none of the other methods on the How to Fix Blue Screen on Mac issue worked, you can try to reinstall the macOS. Doing this will keep your files or documents unharmed (if done using the internet and using a recovery partition). Here is how you can perform this task:
- Connect your device to the internet.
- Navigate to the Apple logo and click on it.
- Choose the option Restart from the drop-down list.
- Till the system restarts, you can choose to perform any one of the following options: Install the compatible and newest macOS version, Reinstall the original macOS version, Reinstall the macOS from the built-in recovery disk.
- Now choose the option Reinstall macOS.
- Press Continue.
- Follow all the instructions coming on the screen to complete the process.
Contact Tech Support Expert to Get Genuine Technical Assistance Against Mac Issues
From Mac issues to Avira antivirus technical glitches, you will get real-time technical assistance under one roof from none other than Tech Support Expert. Our skilled team of technical engineers will go the extra mile to resolve your queries in the most effective & efficient manner. To connect with us, dial 800-742-9005 or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.