How to Connect Wi-Fi Printer to Mac – Printers have become a critical part of human life. You will find these devices everywhere be it a school, institutions, offices, government departments, etc. With the changing technology, the methods of printing are also evolving. Wi-Fi printers provide a perfect blend of innovation and technology. But the thought of connecting the Wi-Fi Printer haunts many individuals. If you don’t know How to Connect Wi-Fi Printer to Mac, then don’t worry. We are here and we have got you covered. Through this blog by Tech Support Expert, we will tell you the detailed process through which you can connect your Wi-Fi Printer to Mac.
Setting wireless printers is a hassle-free process. But sometimes things get tight for users who are from a non-technical background. But once you know the complete procedure, then things might become a little bit easy for you. If you wanted to know How to Connect Wi-Fi Printer to Mac and you are from a non-technical background, then you can refer to our blog. In this blog, we will tell you an easy guide by which you can add your printer to your business network or home network. Do read the entire blog till the end to get some useful information.
Tech Support Expert is a reliable name when it comes to providing authentic technical assistance. The company holds the record of achieving maximum customer satisfaction in such a short span of time. We are an experienced company that has a team of top-class technical engineers. These experts are well-versed with technical-related aspects and are specially trained at the same time. We are the one-stop solution to get every type of technical help. You can contact us and get real-time technical assistance against all your problems.
The company will never disappoint you. Superb technical assistance is just one phone call away. Dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query through email at email@example.com.
How to Connect Wi-Fi Printer to Mac
The process of pairing wireless printers to Mac is simple and hassle-free at the same time. All you have to do is follow a simple series of steps to get this thing done. You can connect your printer to the Mac in 3 different ways.
- Via USB Cable.
- Through WPS.
- By IP Address.
So, these are three different ways by which you can connect your Wi-Fi Printer to Mac. The steps will depend on how you want to connect. Thus, refer to the below-given methods to connect the Wireless printer to Mac.
Method 1: Connect Wi-Fi Printer to Mac Through USB Cable
One of the most commonly used methods to connect the wireless printer to the Mac is by using a USB cable. All you need is good quality and compatible USB Wire. Printers with zero networking capabilities can be connected via USB cable only. Below are the easy steps to add a wireless printer through a USB cable:
- Step 1: At first, connect the USB cable to the printer and Mac device (laptop/desktop/computer).
- Step 2: Secondly press the Apple logo.
- Step 3: Navigate to the option “System Preferences”.
- Step 4: Once done choose the option Printers and Scanners (located under Hardware by name Print & Scan).
- Step 5: Now from the list of printers, click on the Plus (+) sign.
- Step 6: Choose the device to add (your printer) and click on Add option.
Doing these steps, your Wi-Fi Printer will be added to the printer list and you can inspect this by navigating to the left-hand side of the Print & Scan window.
Method 2: Connect Wi-Fi Printer to Mac Through WPS
Another easy method to connect the wireless printer to the Mac device is via WPS. This process required pushing the Wi-Fi and WPS buttons on the router. Below are few easy steps through which you can connect the printer to Mac through WPS:
- Step 1: From the top-left-hand side of the screen, press the Apple logo.
- Step 2: Now navigate to System Preferences and Choose Printers and Scanners (located under Hardware by name Print & Scan).
- Step 3: From the list of printing devices, choose the Plus sign > Choose the Add Printer option.
- Step 4: Choose your device to add from the discoverable printers list.
- Step 5: Now from the Use Filed. Select the drive or printing device software. You can select AirPrint (if AirPrint compatible), Printer’s driver, and Auto Select.
- Step 6: At last click on Add to add the printer to the printer list.
Method 3: Use IP Address to Connect Wi-Fi Printer to Mac
This method is a pretty useful and simple way to connect by which one can connect the device to the Mac. If you are using this method, then you will require knowing the IP Address of your Wi-Fi Printer. If you already knew the printer IP address, just go through the below-given steps.
- Step 1: Go to Apple logo > System Preferences > Printers and Scanners.
- Step 2: Press the (+) plus logo > Choose IP Icon.
- Step 3: Now enter the Printer’s IP address.
- Step 4: Select the Printer Driver to use and click on Add.
To wrap things up, connecting the Wi-Fi printer to the Mac is one of the easiest tasks. You can opt for any of the above-mentioned methods and Connect Wi-Fi Printer to Mac. Tech Support Experts hope that you find this blog useful and you learned something from the same as well. Remember, if you encounter any technical issue or you need any help, don’t hesitate to contact Tech Support Expert. You can avail of our marvelous service by calling at 800-742-9005 or you can also write us your query through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our experts will be happy to assist you.