How do i get windows 10 to recognize my printer – Windows 10 is a quite renowned operating system. It is a series of operating systems produced by the American multinational technology company Microsoft. Installation of a printer on Windows 10 is a very challenging task which provides you the capability to print images immediately after setting up the printer with your system. How do i get windows 10 to recognize my printer. Read the given blog, carefully to know more about it.
There are several ways through which one can connect its printer to the system. The most common way to connect a printer to your PC is to connects it by using the USB cable which makes it a local printer. One can also install a wireless printer or add a printed connected to another PC on your network. We have defined in very easy steps how one can add it with the help of USB cable and Network to get it on Windows 10. Follow the instructions carefully to know – How do i get windows 10 to recognize my printer.
To get in touch regarding Printers and other technical gadgets related information, give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005. You can even mail us also, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Add a Printer to Windows 10 – Local
If you are trying to connect the Printer to your Windows 10 and don’t know how to do it. Don’t worry here we have come to help you out. Follow these simple and easy steps to add your Printer to Windows 10.
Connect the computer with the Printer through Power Cord or USB cord. Cable connections automatically initiate driver installation after connecting. If prompted then there is a need for downloading and installing the specialized printer software and driver to add it on Windows 10.
- Go to the Windows Search box and type Printers there.
- Now select Printers and Scanners under the System Settings in the search results list.
- After selecting the Add printers and scanners wait until the windows 10 searches are shown for nearby printers.
- Choose the name of your printer.
- Follow the instructions which are shown on your system’s screen to install the printer on Windows 10.
Add a Printer to your Windows 10 – Network
A network printer can connect with your computer through your local networks like Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- To connect your printer, turn them on and join it to the network.
- First of all, go to Start and then to settings.
- Select devices under it.
- Now choose Printers and Scanners.
- After selecting add printer or scanner and wait for nearby Windows 10 searches.
- Select the name of the Printer which you want to add and then go with the instructions which are appearing on your screen to connect with the printer.
- If your printer name is not available on the list then choose the not listed option.
- Now select the option which corresponds with your printer and then proceeds to next.
If Windows 10 Fail to Find Your Printer
There is a possibility that Windows 10 fails to recognize your Printer. We have a solution to resolving this issue too. Connect your USB cable directly to the computer without connecting to any other place.
- First of all, shut down your system.
- Now turn off the printer too.
- Restart your computer.
- Once the computer reboots then turn on your printer by logging back into the Windows.
- Try to install the printer. If Windows 10 still fail to recognize the printer then continue troubleshooting to fix it.
- Plug out the USB cable from both the printer and the computer.
- Now plug in the cables to make sure that they are securely connected to both the devices.
- Now plug the USB cord into another USB port on the computer.
- After this step, it will finally work out.
- In case it would not work then use another USB cable to connect the printer to your computer.
Follow the above provided guidelines to connect the printer to your computer carefully. To know more, connect with our team.
Connect With Tech Support Expert for Technical Help
Tech Support Expert is an accredited specialized firm that provides technical assistance across the globe for resolving your technical issues. Our company is a third party service provider which helps you in smooth functioning of your devices. Our team of Tech Support Expert Team provides you with IT support, maintenance and protection for your computer systems and network. The best part of our firm is that we provide 100% services until the customer get satisfaction.
Without spending thousands of bucks, one can fix its technical glitches at its place. We have an excellent team of technicians who are well experienced. We are available for 24*7 for our customers. To get in touch with our customer care representative, dial our toll free number 800-742-9005. We will answer your all call without any wait and help you out to fix it.