Connecting Your Netgear Router To Your TV – Have you bought a new smart television today? Are you excited about binge-watching? What is your response? It might be Yes, but do you have internet for that? Heck, you have not connected your Netgear router to the TV yet. It is not a complicated process but being a blank could be a problem. So, if you are a non-technical user having trouble Connecting Your Netgear Router to Your TV, you will find the right solution here.
You enjoy your day more with flawless internet connectivity and a smart TV. The weekend becomes more interesting. However, you have connected your router to your TV before you start enjoying all those marvelous perks. However, a lack of knowledge may keep you away from enjoying all those perks. So, if you have been looking for the best method for Connecting Your Netgear Router to Your TV, keep reading. Here you will find the ultimate guide for the process.
Tech Support Expert is one of the most renowned names in the tech world that has garnered immense expertise. Expert in providing reliable technical assistance, we are trusted by thousands of customers. This prestigious image has been gotten by us after helping clients resolve their tech-related issues in no time. If you are having any issues with your tech gadgets, get in touch with us today at 800-742-9005 or drop your query at email@example.com.
Things You Need to Know Before the Setup
Before you begin connecting your Netgear router to your TV, make sure you read this section of this action. It contains all the necessary information that will help you make the connection easy. If you miss those important, you may not be able to connect your router to your smart TV. So, before you start connecting your router to your TV, go through these points.
- Check if your router is working fine before the setup.
- It is important that your router and the TV are up to date.
- Ensure that your router and the TV are working properly.
- Make sure your TV has a Wi-Fi connectivity option or ethernet cable port.
When you have an active internet connection and your TV is working fine, now you are ready to connect your router to your TV. Without further ado, let’s begin with this ultimate guide to Connecting Your Netgear Router to Your TV.
Ultimate Guide to Connecting Your Netgear Router To Your TV
Whether you have a smart TV equipped with built-in Wi-Fi or going through the second way, which is through an ethernet cable, this guide is for you. In a few minutes, you will be able to connect your Netgear Router to your TV and enjoy the combination of both. So, if you are excited to connect your Netgear Router to your TV, then let’s begin with this ultimate guide.
Follow these simple steps for Samsung TV:-
- Open the Samsung Smart Hub
- Go to Settings.
- Select Network.
- Click on Network Settings.
- Then, select wireless.
- Now, you have to choose scan.
- After that, a list of available networks will appear.
- Select your Netgear router from the list.
- Type the password of your router.
- Hit click.
After performing these steps, your smart TV will be connected to your Netgear router. These are easy-to-apply steps that take a few minutes and you are done. However, if you face any problem while connecting Your Netgear Router to Your TV, you can try the below-listed troubleshooting methods.
Solution for Smart TV Not Connecting to Netgear Router
If your router doesn’t connect with your smart TV after following the above-listed steps, then you can follow the below-listed steps and resolve the issue:-
- Unplug the power.
- Wait for a minute.
- Try connecting to a different device.
- If another device connects successfully, there might be a problem with your TV.
Steps to Connect Wi-Fi Extender
In case, you are looking for connecting the Wi-Fi extender, you don’t have to go anywhere else, You can connect a Wi-Fi extender with the below-listed steps:-
- Plug the extender into the outlet near your router.
- Connect the extender to your PC through an ethernet cable.
- Open a working web browser.
- Type “mywifiext.net” into the address bar.
- Enter the password of your password when asked to do.
- Choose the New extender setup option.
- Now you have to follow the on-screen instructions and complete the installation process.
On the Final Note
Connecting Your Netgear Router To Your TV could be cumbersome when you are a non-technical user. But you don’t have to be worried since you have a step-by-step guide. So, follow the steps listed above and enjoy flawless internet. Though the above-listed method is easy and tested, connect with experts to find a proficient solution. If you want to connect with professionals of Tech Support Expert, dial 800-742-9005 or drop your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.