How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows 10 – Avast antivirus application provides additional security to the device. But if it is restricting your device to perform optimally or run important software, then uninstalling it immediately will be the only option left. If you have Windows 10 installed in your system and wanted to know How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows 10, then keep reading this blog. This blog by Tech Support Expert will highlight few easy methods by which you can uninstall the Avast Antivirus.
Who does not want to safeguard their system? But uninstalling the antivirus is the best thing to do if Avast fails to meet your expectations. Avast antivirus at times acts stubborn and restricts the system to perform up to its full potential. But the real question arises How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows 10. This article will explain the correct procedure to accomplish this task and eliminate Avast from windows 10.
Tech Support Expert is the best company to get reliable and genuine technical assistance. The company holds an enormous experience of working in this domain and is assisted by a team of technical experts. These engineers are well versed with technical issues and all the technicalities associated with the problem. You can always contact the best technical support company, Tech Support Company.
To avail of our services and get a firm resolution against all your technical problems, dial 800-742-9005 or you can write us your problem at email@example.com.
Disable Avast Antivirus Defence Mode
Avast Antivirus comes with an in-built self-defense mode that you have to disable first to start the Avast Antivirus uninstallation process. Here are the steps to disable Avast Antivirus Defence mode:
- Run Avast Antivirus > Enter User Interface > Menu.
- Choose Settings > General > Troubleshooting > De-select the Enable Self-Defence.
- This will disable the Avast Antivirus Defence Mode.
- Press Ok to confirm.
How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows 10
Uninstalling Avast Antivirus is a simple price that will not take much time. Here in this section of the blog, we will discuss the simple methods to accomplish this task. But before moving further make sure to close all the running applications or software. Here are the methods to Uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows 10:
Method 1: Use Avast Uninstall Utility to Uninstall Avast Antivirus
Taking the help of Avast Uninstall Utility is one of the most recommended methods to eliminate all the files related to Avast from your system. Here are the steps to perform this method:
- Download Avast Antivirus Uninstall Utility.
- Install the same in your system
- Choose “avastclear.exe” > Select Run as Administrator.
- Select the option Yes or click on continue when the User Account Control dialog box appears.
- Now restart the system in safe mode and press yes.
- Choose the locations and set the product edition to Uninstall.
- Press Uninstall and let the Avast Uninstall Utility perform its work.
- After the completion of the process, select Restart the System.
Method 2: Uninstall Avast Antivirus through Start
Another way to accomplish the task of How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows 10 is by using Start Menu. Below are the steps to perform this method:
- At first, navigate to Start.
- Select Apps & Features.
- Choose Avast Antivirus and click on Uninstall.
- Here you will receive a pop-up asking for User Account permissions. Click on Yes.
- Now wait for some time and let the system start uninstalling Avast files.
- Once done with the process, Restart the system.
Method 3: Uninstall Avast Antivirus Using Control Panel
Using Control Panel to Uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows 10 is one of the most commonly used and easiest methods. Within a blink of an eye, you can uninstall the application using the control panel. Here are the simple steps to perform this method:
- Go to Start > Enter Control Panel.
- Navigate to Programs.
- Choose Avast Antivirus and click on Uninstall.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to Uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows 10.
- Restart the device agf6yer the completion of the uninstallation process.
This brings us to the end of the blog on How to Uninstall Avast Antivirus in Windows 10. We have done our research and listed the three easiest methods by which you can accomplish the task of uninstalling Avast Antivirus. Try any method at your convenience and do let us know the results. But make sure to close all the applications running in the background or any running antivirus before performing any method.
Why You Need to Take Help from Tech Support Expert
Tech Support Expert is the ultimate destination for getting reliable and fast technical assistance. The company is well known for its accurate and efficient technical assistance. The biggest positives of Tech Support Expert are:
- Minimum response time.
- Accurate solutions.
- Team of skilled and experienced technical engineers.
- 24/7 support.
Do not hesitate to reach and get the best technical assistance. You can call us at 800-742-9005 or write us your query at firstname.lastname@example.org to avail our services.