How to Fix Avast Error Code 0x8009000bu – One cannot decline the importance of having an antivirus application in the system. Avast is a popular brand in the world of computer networking and security. The company stands out among the antivirus fraternity for delivering products that provide complete 360-degree device protection. Avast Antivirus works well in eradicating malware or viruses and keeping the system protected round the clock. But there are several blunders that have created a negative image in the eyes of Avast users. Issues such as Error Code 0x8009000bu have become a common practice with Avast Antiviruses. If you can relate to the situation and wanted to know How to Fix Avast Error Code 0x8009000bu, then you have clicked on the correct link.
Avast is a tycoon brand that is famous globally for its mainstream antivirus applications. Users around the world trust this brand for its complete system protection. But at times users have reported technical malfunctions with Avast antivirus such as the Error Code 0x8009000bu. Through this blog, we will discuss few strategies on How to Fix Avast Error Code 0x8009000bu. These strategies will help you to get rid of this technical default at your home.
Tech Support Expert is a tycoon company for getting real-time technical assistance. Right from HP printer issues to Avast Antivirus technical defaults, you will get quick and genuine technical assistance under one roof at Tech Support Expert. The company is assisted by a skilled & experienced team of engineers who are well versed with all the technical malfunctions.
To avail yourself of the best technical assistance, dial 800-742-9005 or write us an email at email@example.com to reach us.
Reasons Behind the Avast Error Code 0x8009000bu
There are several reasons behind this technical defect. After receiving so many queries, we have arranged some troubleshooting steps to fix this issue. But before we dig deep into How to Fix Avast Error Code 0x8009000bu, let us first have a look at the common reasons behind this issue:
- This error can occur due to unsynchronization between the Avast Antivirus and the Avast
- Restriction from the google account related to applications.
- Functional issues.
- DNS settings
- Firewall restrictions.
Simple Ways to Fix Avast Error Code 0x8009000bu
The time has come when we will discuss some of the simpler ways to accomplish this job. Below we have listed few methods that you can give try to get rid of this irritating technical defect. Make sure to follow the steps in the same manner as mentioned below and do not skip anything in-between. Here are the methods on How to Fix Avast Error Code 0x8009000bu:
Method 1: Fix Un-sync Password
The Error Code 0x8009000bu can occur when there is a mismatch between the Avast Antivirus and Avast Password. But luckily there are some easy steps that you can perform to fix this blunder. Here’s how you can do this:
- Open your System and Launch Avast Antivirus.
- Once done, from the left-hand side click on Privacy.
- On the right side of the screen select the Password
- From the top right side of the screen select Settings.
- Now Choose Sync & backup option and click on Turn ON.
- Log in using your credential (if prompted).
- Now, ensure that the system is syncing under the My Synced device.
Method 2: Fix Functional Issues
AT time the Antivirus application itself encounter technical functional glitches. Therefore, it would be a wise decision to repartee the application using the Avast Repair feature. Here are the steps to fix the Avast Antivirus Error Code 0x8009000bu using the Avast Repair feature:
- Switch On the system and open Avast Antivirus
- Now navigate to the Menu option from the top of the screen.
- From the right-hand side select Settings.
- Select the General option and press Troubleshooting
- Once done, press the Repair App Option and enter the password to start troubleshooting.
Once done with all the above-mentioned steps, you can check the status of the issue. If the problem still exists then, move on to the next method.
Method 3: Allow Access to Applications
This is one of the most critical methods on How to Fix Avast Error Code 0x8009000bu. This error can occur when the access is denied by the google account related to the applications. Below are the steps to perform this method on your own:
- To being with, sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose the My Account option and select the option Connected apps & sites.
- From here, go to Allow less secure apps option and Turn it On using the toggle options.
Get Reliable Technical Support Against Avast Antivirus Issues
If there is a problem, we have a solution. Tech Support Expert is the ultimate destination to get rid of all your technical glitches. Our experts are trained in such a way that they provide real-time technical assistance to the customers. Therefore, to avail yourself of the best technical assistance services, dial 800-742-9005 or write us your problem through an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.