Why my Epson Printer is not connecting with Mac or IOS Device – Epson is a powerful brand that has a strong presence across the globe. This brand dominated the complete market through its mesmerizing and feature-loaded printers. The biggest USP of Epson printers is that they are user-friendly and provide best in class printing experience to the user. These devices are programmed by the Epson engineers in such a manner that they support both the Mac and Windows operating system. But at a time when printing something, the Epson users have received the message indicating “Printer is not connected” to Mac. So, if you are facing the same issue and you want to get out of this situation, then you have reached the right place. So, if you are wondering Why my Epson Printer is not connecting with Mac or IOS Device, then read this blog till the end.
Epson printers are known to provide a pleasing user experience. These devices are specially designed to support Mac and IOS devices. But what if the device refuses to establish a connection with your system? Trust us, it is not the situation to be in. If your Mac or ISO device is not able to make a connection with the Epson printer and you are thinking Why my Epson Printer is not connecting with Mac or IOS Device, then we will help you. In this blog, we will tell you the methods that will rescue you from this frustrating situation.
If you have tried everything and the issue does not seem to get resolved, then contact Tech Support Experts and let our experts handle your concern. Dial 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our engineers will provide you maximum support in the stipulated time period
Reasons Why Epson Printer is not connecting with Mac or IOS Device
Every now and then we came across complaints regarding the printer not being able to establish a connection with Mac or IOS devices. There are so many things that can be blamed for this irritating error. So, before we walk you around the troubleshooting steps, let us find out the reasons behind this error:
- Weak or poor networking signals.
- No internet connection.
- Driver issues.
- Older driver versions.
- The printer is in sleep mode.
- The printer is not set as default.
Troubleshooting steps to Fix Epson Printer is not connecting with Mac or IOS Device
While printing any document or file if you are getting the prompt “Printer is not connected”, then follow the instructions provided down below to establish a connection between your printer and system. But before we proceed further, make sure to follow all steps in the same manner as they are mentioned. So, if you are wondering Why my Epson Printer is not connecting with Mac or IOS Device, then here are the troubleshooting steps:
Restart both Devices
The basic and the easy thing that you can do to fix this issue is to restart both your devices. Doing this will resolve some of the minor technical issues associated to the printer and will allow your device to get refreshed. So, here are the steps to restart both devices:
- Switch of Mac device by going to the Apple Menu and choosing the option Shut Down.
- Turn the Epson Printer off by pressing and holding the power button on the printer.
- Let both the devices shut down.
- Wait for a few seconds before turning them on again.
- Now, switch on both the devices and wait until both come in a stable position.
- Once done, try to make a connection between the printer and the Mac device to check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Outdated or not updated drivers will not allow the printer to make a connection with your system. Thus, if you are thinking Why my Epson Printer is not connecting with Mac or IOS Device, then consider updating your printer drivers. Here are the steps to update the drivers of your Epson Printer:
- Start the process by switching on your Mac or IOS device.
- Now, launch Safari Browser, and in the search bar enter the URL of the Official Epson Website.
- Navigate to the Epson website and move to the driver’s section.
- Here, enter your printer name and model number and hit the Enter button.
- From the list of results, choose the newest and most compatible printer drivers.
- Click on the download button to start downloading the Epson Printer drivers.
- Follow all the instructions to complete the downloading process.
- Once done, double-click on the downloaded file and start the installation process.
- Now, check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
Restart Wi-Fi Router
If your router is not receiving proper signal strengths and you are not having a proper internet connection, then chances are your printer will not be able to connect with Mac. Thus, follow these instructions to restart the Wi-Fi router:
- Restart the router by pressing the power button.
- Unplug the cables attached to it and also check whether the wires are not broken or defective.
- Wait for a few seconds (say 30 seconds).
- Now, re-plug the wires and restart the router.
- Check whether the issue has been fixed or not.
So, if you are wondering Why my Epson Printer is not connecting with Mac or IOS Device, then follow the instructions provided below to fix the issue. If you find any trouble while performing the methods, then feel free to contact us. Dial 800-742-9005 or write us your query via email at email@example.com.