How to Troubleshoot Norton Antivirus Installation Issue – Norton Antivirus is one of the most used and purchased antivirus applications. The application is used by millions of users across the globe to protect their systems from possible hazards and viruses. When properly installed, the users can avail mesmerizing benefits such as complete secured scanning, enhanced data protection, and much more. But many times the Norton Antivirus refuses to install on the system. If you are the victim of this issue and wanted to know easy Methods to Troubleshoot Norton Antivirus Installation Issue, then you have landed in the right place.
Antivirus is the most critical application of any system. It safeguards the system from protection against online threats and suspicious malware attacks. Hence, installing this application properly becomes a must. If your Norton Antivirus fails to install in your system or you are unaware of How to Troubleshoot Norton Antivirus Installation Issue, then be with us till the end. Through this blog by Tech Support Expert, we will tell you some of the most common ways to troubleshoot this error.
Tech Support Expert is the one shop stop for getting all types of technical assistance. The company is backed by a team of data scientists and skilled technical engineers who are well versed with all the issues related to Norton Antivirus. The company has always helped its customers by providing them, reliable technical support in the minimum time period.
To get instant resolution and talk to our experts, dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at email@example.com.
Common Culprits Restricting Installation of Norton Antivirus
Technical errors have become common with Norton Antivirus especially related to installation. There are several reasons that might restrict the Norton Antivirus from installing into the system. These are:
- Blockage from third-party protection applications.
- Incorrect settings.
- Incorrect preferences are set by the user.
- Improper setup download.
- Corrupted files.
These are some of the major culprits that might lead to this issue. But luckily there are some easy methods by which one can properly install Norton Antivirus into its system.
Reliable Guide to Troubleshoot Norton Antivirus Installation Issue
Are you facing an installation issue with your Norton Antivirus? Well in this part of the blog, we will provide you a reliable guide to properly install the Norton Antivirus into your system. But make sure to follow properly with all the steps without skipping anything.
Method 1: Restart the Device
The very first thing that you have to do under such circumstances is to restart your system. Restarting the system itself will fix many technical glitches that you might face with their applications. All you need to do is adhere to the given series of steps:
- First of all, close all the files and programs running in the background.
- Secondly, end all the programs.
- Go to Start > Click on Restart.
- Wait for few seconds and let the system turn On and become stable.
- Not again try to reinstall the Norton Antivirus to check the status of the problem.
If this method did not come to the rescue, then you can try out the second method.
Method 2: Install Antivirus in Safe Mode
One of the commonly used methods to Troubleshoot Norton Antivirus Installation Issue is by installing the Norton Antivirus in safe mode. Adhere to the following steps to perform this method:
- Close all the files and programmers running in the system.
- Refresh the system and launch the Run Dialog box.
- Press the Window + R key from the keyboard to launch the Run Dialog box.
- Now type msconfig and press enter.
- Click on yes if the User Account Control window appears.
- Now choose Safe Boot and Network from the Boot Tab under the System Configuration window.
- Press Ok and Restart the device (if prompted).
- Go to Start > Press Restart.
- Restart the device in Safe mode with networking.
- Now try to install Norton Antivirus on your system.
Method 3: Advanced Troubleshooting
If the above two methods did not come to the rescue, then as a last resort you need to try out advanced troubleshooting. This method involves uninstalling any non-Norton Life Lock Security product. Carefully follow the below-mentioned steps to Troubleshoot the Norton Antivirus Installation Issue.
- At first, launch the Run Dialog box by pressing Windows + R button.
- Now type the command appwiz.cpl and press Enter.
- Choose a Non-NortonLifeLock security product from the list of installed applications.
- Press the options Uninstall or Remove.
- Now follow all the instructions coming on the screen.
- Let the system finish the uninstallation process.
- Restart the system.
- Once done with all the steps, try to check the status of the problem by installing Norton Antivirus.
Avail Best Technical Support Against Nortan Antivirus Technical Issues
This brings us to the end of a wonderful blog on How to Troubleshoot Norton Antivirus Installation Issue. The methods given above are listed after doing deep research and testing by our experts. Tech Support Expert is a wonderful brand that has amazed everyone through its real-time technical assistance. From HP Printer issues to Norton Antivirus technical issues, you will get quick and reliable technical support under one roof at Tech Support Expert. Dial 800-742-9005 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to avail our service.