Let’s learn how to create a signature for your email messages. It can add automatically or manually to outgoing messages.
Create an email signature
- Sign in to Outlook on the web.
- On the top nav bar, choose Settings > Mail, which opens the Options panel on the left.
- In the Options panel, under Mail, choose Layout > Email signature.
- In the text box, type your signature and use the available formatting options to change its appearance.
- To display signature at the bottom of all outgoing email messages, select the Automatically include my signature on new messages I compose check box. If don’t select this option, It needs to add manually to a selected message.
- Select Save when you’re done.
Manually add your signature to a new message
- If you’ve created a signature, but didn’t choose to automatically add it to all outgoing messages, you can add it later when you write an email message.
- Go to your mailbox and choose Outlook on the web New icon for Email message to create a new email message.
- Type your message, and then choose More > Insert signature on the toolbar.
- When your email message is ready, choose Send.
Need more help, call us on toll-free : +1-800-742-9005 .