At the time of open QuickBooks Desktop, following error message displays on screen
Error Code:80029c4a Description:Error loading type library/DLL
First scan your system using antivirus program for files that have been quarantined.
A clean install of QuickBooks Desktop required to solve above error
- Reinstall using a clean install.
- Update QuickBooks to the latest release.
- From the File menu, select Close Company/Logoff. If you open multiple company files in QuickBooks Desktop, you have to do this step for every company that is open.
- Go to the File menu then select Exit.
- Right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon on your Desktop then select Run as administrator.
- Make sure you are in the No Company Open screen.
- From Help menu > Update QuickBooks > Options.
- Select the Mark All button then Save.
- Select Update Now > Reset Update > Get Updates.
- When the Update Complete message appears, close QuickBooks Desktop.
- Open QuickBooks Desktop. If you get a message to install an update, select Yes.
- When the installation is complete, restart your computer.
Need more help, call us on toll-free : +1-800-742-9005 .