In QuickBooks, you track purchases in the Write Checks, Enter Bills, or Enter Credit Card Charges windows.
- If you use a debit card, ATM, or electronic fund transfer (EFT), use the Write Checks window to record the purchase.
- To track how much you owe, use Enter Bills. When you’re ready to pay the bill, use the Pay Bills window (not the Write Checks window).
Keep on top of all your vendor-related expenses.
To start, go here: Vendors > Bill Tracker
Use the Write Checks window to record checks you print or write, ATM withdrawals, debit card purchases or electronic fund transfers (EFT). Don’t use the Write Checks window to pay bills you entered or create paychecks.
To start, go here: Banking > Write Checks
To track how much you owe, use the Enter Bills window. Entering and paying a bill is a two-step process:
- Enter the bill using Vendors > Enter Bills
- Pay the bill using Vendors > Pay Bills
- Start by entering a bill.
When you’re ready to pay a bill, use the Pay Bills window.
To start, go here: Vendors > Pay Bills.
For any type of QuickBook Support, call us on toll-free : +1-800-742-9005 .