What to do if your iPhone can’t see HomePod ?
Sometime, At the time of initial set up, iPhone and HomePod not playing nicely together. And people concluded that it was a firewall issue. Try few of the steps to get both devices talking to each other.
- Unplug the HomePod and plug it in again.
- Turn off your iPhone (or iPad) and ON again.
- If the set up wizard still hasn’t appeared, open the Home app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the + symbol in the top right of the Home app and choose Add Accessory.
- Now hold your iPhone near the HomePod.
- If you still aren’t seeing the HomePod, check that the WiFi network you are connected to doesn’t have a Firewall.
- All being well that will solve your issue and you will be able to continue setting up your HomePod.
Need more help, call us on toll-free : +1-800-742-9005 .