How to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups on Windows 10 – McAfee is regarded as the best antivirus brand in the industry. The organization guarantees reliable and safe scanning but like any other antivirus application, McAfee also shows several alerts by the way of pop-ups. These pop-ups can be irritating and cause distractions at the same time. If you are like us who are fed from these pop-ups and do not want to see them again, then we can help you. Now the question arises “How to get rid of them”? Well, have a look at the below literature to find out How to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups on Windows 10.
Similar to any other antivirus program, McAfee also shows dozens of pop-ups that reflect different messages. The alerts appear at the bottom right-hand side of your desktop screen to inform you about things such as subscription expiration details, virus detection, latest computer malware, malicious files, and many more other things. McAfee is very vigilant with the alerts but seeing them regularly can be a bit annoying. If you are like us who want to keep the system protected 24/7 without receiving any pop-ups, then we will tell you the methods on How to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups on Windows 10.
Facing technical issues? Wanted to fix them in quick time? If yes, then get in touch with Tech Support Expert. We are a one-stop online destination for getting hassle-free technical assistance. If you have a problem, then we have a solution for you. Our team is educated and equipped with rigorous training to assist you with the best resolution.
We have the solution that you are looking for. Dial 800-742-9005 or write us an email at email@example.com to contact our experts.
Methods to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups on Windows 10
McAfee is reliable that never leaves any stone unturned to satisfy its customers. Through the alerts, McAfee notifies its customers regarding a variety of things. But such alerts when appear frequently can become annoying. If you have spent hours online searching about how to disable these pop-ups, then your search ends here. Here in this part of the blog, we will tell you some easy methods on How to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups on Windows 10:
Method 1: Simple Steps to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups
Follow the below-mentioned steps in the exact same order to get rid of the McAfee pop-ups. Here are the things that you need to do to disable alerts:
- Start the process by opening the McAfee Application.
- Go to Dashboard and from the top-right-hand side choose the option Navigation.
- Now choose General Settings and Alerts option.
- Manually disable the alerts by choosing the option Informational Alerts and Protection Alerts.
- Uncheck the boxes to get rid of McAfee pop-ups.
- Press the Ok button to save changes.
This was the first Method to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups on Windows 10. Try out this method and turn off the McAfee alerts.
Method 2: Eradicate Browser Extensions
McAfee comes with a browser extension recognized as McAfee WebAdvisor. This program is designed to support well-known browsers such as Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, and many more. The main objective behind the development of this extension is to gather information by tracking online activity, informing about suspicious downloads and weak passwords alerts, etc. Therefore, the answer to your question How to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups on Windows 10 is by getting rid of the McAfee extension. You can either disable it or remove it permanently. Here are the steps to perform this method:
In Google Chrome:
- Begin the process by opening Google Chrome.
- Now navigate to Settings and choose the options More Tools.
- Click on Extensions > choose the option McAfee WebAdvisor > click on Trash.
In Internet Explorer:
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Menu Settings and select the option Toolbars and Extensions.
- Choose McAfee WebAdvisor.
- Click on Disable.
In Mozilla Firefox:
- Open Mozilla Firefox.
- Navigate to the Menu Settings > Add-ons.
- Choose McAfee WebAdvisor > Disable.
Method 3: Additional Steps to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups
This method is for those McAfee users who want to receive some of the alerts and disable the rest. Yes, you heard it right. You can do this by navigating to the settings options. To accomplish this job, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open McAfee Application.
- Choose the option Navigation from the top-right corner of the dashboard.
- Now select the General Settings and Alerts option and choose Informational Alerts and Protection Alerts.
- From here carefully uncheck the boxes for which you don’t want to receive alerts.
- Keep those checked for which you want alerts.
- Save changes by pressing the Ok button.
Contact Tech Support Expert to get Quick Resolution Against All McAfee Issues
Facing technical issues? Spent hours online searching for a resolution? Well, nothing to worry about when Tech Support Expert is here. Now get your technical malfunction resolved instantly by calling our reliable and skilled experts at 800-742-9005 or you can write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Similar to How to Get Rid of McAfee Pop-Ups on Windows 10, we have all the answers to your queries. Contact us now and fix your issue in no time. Hurry up!