How to Fix McAfee Antivirus not Scanning Issue? – McAfee is one of the leading cybersecurity firms that helps in protecting the data from any sort of malware or through cyber theft with its software. The reason behind the popularity of the McAfee antivirus is that it provides the effective resistance shield to the system. Along with this it also keeps the software up to date in order to protect the system from attacks. However the user faces some sort of issues while using McaAfee antivirus. One of the common problem faced by the user is related to How to Fix McAfee Antivirus Scanning Issue?
Tech Support Expert is the reputable tech company who has the solution of your any technical problem whether it is related to printers or any software. The company has appointed a team of technical professionals that assures to provide the best customer support services. In this blog section, we are going to provide you the solution on How to Fix McAfee Antivirus Scanning Issue? Read our blog and by sitting at your place get rid of antivirus issues.
Tech Support team is occupied with the certified technical experts who has the knowledge and experience in solving the various technical errors. Get in touch with us by dialling our toll-free number 800-742-9005 or you can also mail us at email@example.com.
Reasons Behind McAfee Antivirus not Working
Installation Issues – The installation problems occurs when the antivirus have not installed properly. Most of the users are not aware of the issue as it doesn’t appear on the screen and that is why they keep on wondering the reason because of which the antivurs is not performing well.
McAfee Updates – McAfee is an antivirus company and it keeps on sending the product updates. You have to keep the antivirus up to date to protect the device from the threats. It might happen that the device of the user is not compatible with the updates and this will create the issues.
Performance Issue of PC – After installing the antivirus in your PC, it can happen that the device would not support the antivirus and this results into the slow speed of the PC. This also creates problem in the functioning of the antivirus.
Issues while Upgrading – When the product has reached to its expiry date, the issue might face by the user. That time you need to update it to continue the service. If you do not update the antivirus time to time, you can face the issue of McAfee Antivirus not working or scanning properly.
Wrong Process of Un-Installation – Most of the users are not from a technical background and that is why while installing antivirus they might face do a mistake unknowingly.
These are the main problems that create the issue of antivirus not functioning accurately. Therefore to help the users to solve the scanning probelm we are here with the relevant steps and methods.
Ways to Fix the McAfee Antivirus Not Scanning Issue
Method 1 – Reboot the System
Whenever you faces not scanning issue in the McAfee antivirus then first of all reboot your system. The reboot will solve the problem to a large extent.
Method 2 – Enable Access Protection
- Firstly open your McAfee product.
- After that click on “Navigation” or Click on the Cog at the top right corner.
- Now click on “General Settings and Alerts’ option.
- You are required to open the “Access Protection” drawer and after that choose “Use Access Protection” check box.
- Click on the Apply button and then restart your PC.
Method 3 – Remove and Reinstall McAfee Antivirus
You can also fix this issue by reintsalling. For this, the users have to follow the instructions:
- First of all click on “Install” button and installation process will start.
- During the installation process, you will get the notification process to delete the old version of McAfee antivirus.
- Then click on ‘Accept’ all terms and conditions option which appear on the screen.
- When the McAfee is installed, it will scan in between to ensure that the system is clean.
Quick Steps to Fix McAfee Antivirus not Responding
- Firstly check whether your PC is connected to the proper internet connection.
- If the internet connection is working properly then check whether you are running the latest version of software.
- Then examine that there is no another antivirus installed on the system that might cause error in updation.
- Uninstall and Reinstall the Mcafee antivirus and after that look for updates.
Instant Online Tech Support for McAfee Antivirus
Instead of facing the issue continously after fixing the McAfee antivrus issue on your own, you must take the assistance from the techncial support team. We, Tech Support Expert will help you to fix the problem within less time and in the most efficient manner. Without any hesitation give us a call at our toll-free number 800-742-9005.