How to Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus Completely – Do you want to remove Avira Free Antivirus from its system? Are you looking for reliable steps to accomplish this task? No worry. We will handle your situation and provide you with the information for which you landed here. Through this blog, we will learn How to Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus Completely. Avira is a world-class brand that provides superb antivirus programs. But sometimes, this antivirus acts weird and can cause trouble for the user. Therefore, removing it from the system will be a wise decision.
Antivirus applications have become a must in every computer, laptop, desktop, and other system across the globe. These applications protect the private data of the user and also safeguard the device from spyware, virus, or malware. But many times these applications can create a hassle for the users and can also make them frustrated. If you have encountered any issue with Avira Antivirus and trying to figure out How to Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus Completely, then you are at the right spot. Below we have covered the detailed instructions by which you can accomplish this job at your home without any external support.
Come and experience the best technical support online from a one and only Tech Support Expert. We are a well-known company that provides remarkable technical support to the customers. The company consists trained and hardworking staff of technical experts who leave no stone unturned to resolve the customer query and provide superb troubleshooting experience.
Therefore, if you have encountered any technical issue with your device to antivirus, then get in touch with us now. Dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus Completely
If you are an Avira Antivirus user and you have finally decided to remove the application from your system, then you need to surely have a look at this section. Down-below we have methods that you exactly need to perform to uninstall Avira Free Antivirus.
Manually Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus
One of the easiest Methods for How to Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus Completely is to use do it manually. This method includes some easy steps that you can perform at your home and remove Avira from your system. Here is how you can accomplish this task:
- Open Task Manager by pressing Ctrl + Shift + Esc button.
- You can open the task manager by navigating to Start and clicking on Task Manager.
- Once in Task Manager > Choose Avira Free Security Program > End Task.
- Once done, go to Start > select Control Panel.
- From here, choose to Uninstall a Program > Choose Avira Free Antivirus Program.
- Right-click on the Application and hit the Uninstall option.
- Click on Yes to confirm and follow the on-screen instructions to Uninstall Avira Antivirus Completely.
- Now open the Registry Editor by pressing the Window + R button.
- Type Regedit > click on Enter.
- From here, choose the option Edit > Find > Type “Avira Free Security Application” under the Find What option.
- Press Enter.
- Delete Registry Files.
Use Avira Uninstaller to Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus
Almost every system possesses an executable file known as uninstall.exe. Similarly, you can find such uninstall file under the Avira Antivirus folder as well. You can use this file and Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus. Here is how you can perform this method:
- From the desktop, go to Programs > Avira Antivirus installation folder.
- Locate the file named unins000.exe or uninstall.exe.
- Open the file by clicking twice on it.
- Complete the wizard process and uninstall Avira Antivirus.
So, this is How to Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus Completely from your computer, laptop, or desktop. If this method did not resolve your issue, then you can move on to the next method.
Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus on Windows 10
The good news is here for Windows 10 users. All the people using Avira Free Antivirus on Windows 10 can uninstall the application through the following steps:
- Initiate the process by navigating to the lower left-hand side of your screen and clicking on Windows Logo.
- Once done with the first step, choose the Settings option and click on the System option.
- Select Apps & features option and choose Avira Antivirus.
- Now, hit the uninstall button.
- Follow all the instructions coming on your screen to uninstall the same.
So, this is all about How to Uninstall Avira Free Antivirus Completely from your system. It is expected that you find this blog helpful and you got the information for which you came here. If you have any type of technical concern and you want to wipe it out, then do not hesitate to choose Tech Support Expert. Dial 800-742-9005 or send us your query via email at email@example.com to know more.