Fix Avira Won’t Open Issue – Avira is not new to the antivirus fraternity. It is one of the topmost antivirus available in the market. Avira is famous for its reliable scanning, anti-malware, and spyware protection. Other than the excellent functionalities offered by Avira, there are some technical glitches that make this program tough to handle. Trust us when we say that it is absolutely frustrating when your antivirus application does not work properly. Recently, the cases of Avira not launching has taken a toll. If you have encountered the same issue and wanted to Fix Avira Won’t Open Issue, then we will definitely help you.
Keeping your device protected all the time is important. But what if the antivirus application refuses to launch? Terrible right? But don’t worry. The support for which you have come here will be provided to you. Through this write-up by Tech Support Expert, we will learn How to Fix Avira Won’t Open Issue. Read this blog till the end and follow all the steps mentioned to wipe out this problem from its roots.
Welcome to “Tech Support Expert”, the ultimate online platform to get reliable, accurate, and fast technical support service. We provide unmatchable service with the help of skilled technical engineers. Our experts are highly educated, vastly experienced, and equipped with adequate training. You can contact us anytime at 800-742-9005 or write us an email at email@example.com and get the best and fast technical support.
Fix Avira Won’t Open Issue with these Simple Methods
Are you getting the message that Avira won’t open? Wanted to get rid of this message and get your application back up and running? If yes is your answer, then follow these methods:
Method 1: Turn Off Web Protection
At times, due to strict web protection, you can face this issue with Avira. So How to Fix Avira Won’t Open Issue? Simple, you need to disable web protection for a temporary period. Here is how you can accomplish this job:
- Go to Start > Settings > Internet Protection.
- Noe from here Disable Web Protection.
- Once done press the Apply button.
- Press Ok to confirm that disable the process.
- Restart your system and try to open Avira to check the status of the issue.
Method 2: Update Avira
Another easy way to Fix Avira Won’t Open Issue is to check whether your application is updated or not. If in case Avira is not updated, then you might consider updating the application first. Avira will not launch till you update it. Thus, update Avira through the following steps:
- Start the process by Navigating to the Official Avira Website.
- Move to the download section and Downloading Avira Update Software and Generator.
- Download and save the file in your system.
- Open the folder and launch the file to begin the installation process.
- Once done, run the Avira program and navigate to the update section.
- Choose the Manual Update option.
- Run the file that you have downloaded previously from Avira Official Website.
- Click on Install and let the system complete the process.
Method 3: Try to Reinstall the Application
Missing files, corrupted files, or incompatibility can cause such issues. Therefore, to Fix Avira Won’t Open Issue, you need to reinstall Avira in your system. Here are the steps to accomplish this task:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and Features.
- From here tap of Uninstall option.
- Select Avira from the list of applications.
- Click right on the program and select uninstall option.
- Follow all the on-screen instructions to uninstall Avira from your system.
- Once done, restart your system.
- Open Web Browser and Navigate to Avira Official Website.
- Move to the Download section and download the compatible and latest version.
- Double click on the downloaded file and start the installation process.
- Once done, try to launch the application.
Method 4: Run Windows Troubleshoot
One of the easiest methods for How to Fix Avira Won’t Open Issue is by running Windows troubleshoot. Here is how you can do this:
- At first, go to Start Menu and click on Settings.
- Now, click on Update & Security and press Troubleshoot button.
- Doing this will run the Windows Troubleshooting Program.
- This will fix corrupted files and internal issues as well.
So, these are some easy ways to Fix Avira Won’t Open Issue. We have gone through the issue along with its resolutions as well. These methods along with their steps are mentioned after complete research by our experts. For proper troubleshooting make sure to follow all the methods along with their steps in the exact same order as mentioned.
Get Quick and Accurate Technical Assistance from Avira Experts
We hope you liked this blog and you got the information that you were looking for. If you are looking for How to Fix Avira Won’t Open Issue or you want fast and reliable technical assistance against any other technical concern, then do not hesitate to reach us. Dial 800-742-9005 or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.