Fix Office Error Code 0x4004f00c – Microsoft Office suits has become one of the most crucial program. It is important not only for office work but for several other things like school projects, creating and storing data and the list is never ending. Any issues in your office suits can lead to great about of trouble for the work. But have been said that, people face numbers of errors and issues in Office due to several reason. Office Error Code 0x4004f00c is one among such errors which do not allow you to continue with your work on any program of Office.
Microsoft Office Error code 0x4004f00c general caused by the existing the office suit installation. Apart from this, there are some other reason as well for this error to occur. But fortunately, there are few ways by applying which you can fix Office Error Code 0x4004f00c. You may see this error while installing the office, during running of Microsoft program, At the time of window start up and shut down etc. It is important to keep a track on when the error occur because it is helpful in finding the solution.
So, before diving in to the solution firstly, you need to understand,
What causes the Office Error Code 0x4004f00c?
Our experts have summed up few reason that might be the reason for Office Error. Here they are:
- Issues in the installation of Microsoft Office. It could be corrupt or incomplete installation.
- Corruption in Windows registry
- Microsoft Office-related files deleted due to another program
- Malware and Virus which has corrupted the Windows System Files.
There could be numbers of reasons for Office Error and therefore, it is important to work on each one of them.
Methods to Fix Office Error Code 0x4004f00c Easily
Here are few solution which you can try in order to fix the Microsoft Office Issues. Follow these solutions one by one until you are able to fix the error code 0x4004f00c:
Disable Firewall, Anti-virus and Proxy
Security software might sometimes interfere with your connection to the MS Office sever while you are installing the program. Therefore, disabling the software for sometimes is the best option. Here are steps to reset the proxy and turn off the firewall:
- Press window start and then type CMD. Now click right on Command prompt then run as admin.
- Type netsh winhttp reset proxy in the Command prompt after that press Enter.
- Now to turn off firewall you need to be go to the Control panel> system and security > Windows Firewall > Turn Windows Firewall off and to turn it back on you need to follow the same steps.
- Once you are done with the above steps you need to restart your system and try instillation of MS Office.
Steps Disable the Third-Party Firewall, Anti-virus, and software
- Make a click on window start and then type msconfig after that press Enter.
- Now, in the general tab you need to choose selective startups.
- Simpy nncheck Load startup items and go to services tab. Here check Hide all Mircosoft services.
- Now, click Disable all and click Apply. After that click OK and click Restart.
Now try to install the Microsoft Office, in case it works then then fine otherwise move to the next method.
Here are steps to manually repair the registry Entries:
- Click on the Start button and then type Command in the search box. Now by holding CTRL-Shift on your keyboard, press ENTER.
- Click yes on the prompted Permission dialog box
- Type “regedit” on the black box that will open with bilking cursor.
- Now in the registry edit you need to select the Error 0x4004F00C-related key.
- In the File menu you need to choose Export.
- From the Save In list, choose the folder you are willing to save the MS Office Backup key. s
- File Name box, type a name for your backup file.
- Now, in the Export Range box you need to be sure that “Selected branch” is selected.
- Lastly, Click Save. Now the file will be saved with a .reg file extension.
- Backup Microsoft Office-related registry entry
Run System File Checker
System file checker will help you in detecting the corrupt file and restore the window system file. Here given below are the steps to do go:
- Click on the Start button and then type “command” in the search box. Press CTRL-Shift on your keyboard and then hit ENTER.
- Click Yes permission dialog box
- Type “sfc /scannow” and hit ENTER.
- Now, System File Checker will begin scanning for Error 0x4004F00C and other system file problems.
- Follow the on-screen commands.
This way you can try to fix the Microsoft Office error code 0x4004F00C on your own. In case you are still facing the issues then feel free to give us a call at our toll free number 800-742-9005 and get the best support form our experts.